Sunday, August 01, 2004

Sunday, August 1 `04

In Ru/Ya`s house now.. Just reachd with Sam. The rest haven reachd yet, They`re having tuition now, and we`re left alone by ourselves. Hehheh. So I decided to blog as i haven bloggd for 2 days liao....

Woke up at 5.45! Can u believe it? Maybe it`s bcuz i slpt early yesterday. Around 2-3+am. Set my alarm at 7am actually. Argh, tried to get back to sleep but somehow i CANT! So in the end, I on the radio and was lying on the bed daydreaming till it was 6.45am. Went to bathe then put on my lenses. Hehe, bought them yesterday with Dad at northpoint. Grace went a few weeks ago and she told me that she tried to stuff it in her eyes for like an hour or less. But when i tried mine, IT TOOK LESS THAN 2 MINUTES. hehehe. Pro huh. It was slightly uncomfortable at 1st, but I`m used to it liao. Hehe.. [Oops. i sidetrackd!!!] so i was deciding what to wear today. Uhh, spent more than 45 mins trying on various clothes. Ahahh. Walkd around my hse for around 15 mins. It was so boring in the morning. Got out of hse [finally] at 8.10am. Was to meet Sam and family at 8.30am at the opp. busstop outseide my hse. So i lockd my hse and found out that Dad left his keys hanging on the lock. DOT DOT DOT. Calld him and he was like, "oh! can help me bring here? i`m at the coffeeshop" AND I HAD TO WALK ALL THE WAY TO THE COFFEESHOP just for the sake of the stupid keys!! Walkd all the way back, crossed the overhead bridge. By the time I reachd the busstop, it was around 8.40am. It happend that Sam told her Dad the wrong busstop [the one after my busstop] Luckily they saw me and I had to RUN to the car. Was wearing the tight skirt. So I ran like an idiot beside the road and i could feel the stares by the peeps in their car and the busstop. [o'_'o]

Went to Sam`s church. Had the "lesson" TOTALLY EMBARRASSED MYSELF IN THERE. I borrowd Mum`s Bible and everyone had to help me flip to the pages where the topic was on. Arghhhhhh!!!!!! Had to read out a few sentences to everyone too. the 1st time, I embarrassed myself again coz of my soresthroat. So i was like, "Ahem! blah blah blah... AHEM! blah blah blah. AHEMMMMM! blah blah blah!." ARGH!!!!!!! Luckily the 2nd and the 3rd time was ok. Thx to Sam`s miracle water.... Then we went to the hall. They sang songs. MANY songs. Had the speech thingie. Yea, it WAS an experience. My 4th or 5th time going to a church and 2nd time attending the hall thing. So i was prepared for everything already. =)) Left the church around 12pm.

Then we headd to J8 for lunch. Ate some Jap stuff. Not sushi. BOO HOO! Wantd to drnk bandung. Butten that Jap stall sold drnks too. at 50cents. Wantd to save some money so i bought it. [it tasted so herby and tea-y] yuck. Totally regretd. Then we went to Minitoons and i bought sweets! hehehhe. 2 bucks only! Ate till tummy ache. Went Popular too, and Macs. They TEMPTED ME TO BUY ICECREAM! But it was free coz Sam`s mum "qing ke" Felt so badd. Wantd to pay for my own share, but she didn`t allow..

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON THE PHONE WITH JACINDA NOW!!!!!!!!! SHE MADE ME DELETE EVERYTHING THAT I JUST TYPED!!!!!!! HENG I SAVED SOME OF THEM!!!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!! SHE CALLD ME JUST TO TELL ME THAT SHE WON THE MTV COOLCRAP THINGIE. KATY ROSE!! ARGH! WHY ARE ALL OF US SO LUCKY? MALITA RECENTLY WON A RASMUS AUTOGRAPHD CD FROM POWER 98! THEN I RECENTLY CALLED IN P10 FOR FUN AND I WON ALL THE BUSTED STUFF! [HAHAHAHA SO FAR I WON THE MOST THINGS! BOTH BUSTED CDS, BUSTED STATIONARY(PENCIL/RULER BLAH BLAH) ONE COOL BUSTED PENCIL BOX KEY CHAIN, BUSTED T SHIRT, UM CARN RMB LIAO.] AND NOT THAT I REALLY LIKE BUSTED. DOTS. -oops contradicting myself- OK! I HUNG WITH HER! DAMMIT! I MUST RETYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUMMARIZED VERSION.....................................
Jacelyn Tay had this autograph stuff in j8. Saw her for a few secs. She lookd weird. haha. Then we went to the carpark around 2.15pm. Woah I saw one channel 8 actor there. The one who acted in Holland V. Rourou`s ex-bf/half brother] He was tall. Not say VERY shuai. Soso. But I could recognise him. He lookd like a beng actually. So Sam`s dad longbang us here. No one was at home [other than ru/ya/tution teacher] So we let ourselves in. Haha. Their gate and door weren`t lockd. Or shd I say, it`s NEVER lockd. Renny reachd liao. Now only left Grace and Isadoa. waiting like siao...... BORING! they`re entertaining themselves. Sam reading newpaper. Renny reading my Lime mag. Uh, Tv`s on, but no one is watching it. Haha. Ru tuition ending liao. Just msgd Grace to bring tidbits! hehehe. Renny suggestd. So, my taggie has prob now. No one can tag. Not that anyone tags in the `st place. Dots.... Since i`m so free, I shall continue with what happend yesterday and the day b4 yesterday. [not that i can really rmb clearly]

YESTERDAY 31 JULY `04
Playd Gb for around 3 hours. 1st time in 4months! I met this gurl in Malaysia who was 16. We calld ourselves the TWINS as we had almost the SAME avatar. We both had the pinky chief hair, the pinky pet and the pinky arch angels. Haha. The only difference was that I had a golden hammer and she, a pinky spear or was it a hammer? not really that sure. Hehe, We were the GREATEST TEAMMATES LORH! Kept winning. Ppl were like soooooooo envious. Hahahahahah. Then when we decided to play 4v4, All our teammates were SOOOOOO pro! I had the lowest rank lorh! hehehe. so pai say. Heng i nv playd as bad as i expectd after not playing for like 4months. OYA I CAN PLAY GB NOW! SO STUPID!!!!! MY HANGS ARE ACHING FROM TYPING SOOOO MUCH!!!! &^$!)*$)#^%@!)($*@(_$&!()$_*&@()%_&@*(_$(@)_%^#(_$*(@)${&@()%^(@+)%)! Haha. Oops Jac`s Im-ing me in msn now. Didnt notice...... I better save this as draft 1st before chattg with her! hehehe.

Ok, I don wanna blog liao. No one reads it anyway.Carn play Gb liao.not time... -tummy exploding-

[[ja9]] I MISSED SONICK AND BEATNICK! WHAT AN IDIOT I M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


8/01/2004 04:09:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com